3:08 AM


i just got back from dallas. i was a special guest in my best friend's band "otenki" and played keyboard and synths. it was pretty fun even though i was a little tense.. it was my first time being in front of that many people since my modeling days. i received a few compliments, gave 2 autographs, and took some pictures with a few people who asked to take a picture with me.. i kinda felt like i was at the anime convention but without a cosplay! one thing that sucked was a few hours later, i was walking to the merch booth and these 2 giant dudes came at me.. they were fighting each other and the bigger dude was wailing punches like he was swimming.. they ran into my bf and the guy missed and punched me dead in the stomach.. he got me reeaaaall good right underneath my sternum. i thought i was going to puke for a long time. i was in shock for awhile.. i'd never been hit by anyone so huge. it's still a bit sore but i'm okay. i might put some pictures up later.. my camera's battery is dead.

0 Responses to "unsilent night"

Post a Comment