3:38 AM

yup.. it sure was.
let's see.. friday night i became single.. saturday i drank and watched movies with my mom. monday, i was awakened by a swarm of ants trying to get inside from the rain - through my window, down my curtain, and onto my bed. there was at least 200 of them. so i went to my dad's room to sleep but i couldnt because my dad's sister's loud ass friend came over. finally i go to school, take my test, start to drive home and i get STUCK in the freaking flood. the water was so high, all i could do was turn into a nearby complex. i sat at a mediterranean restaurant by myself for 2-3 hours waiting for my dad to pick me up in his truck. meanwhile, i was completely DRENCHED from walking to my car in the school parking lot. it was as if i jumped into a pool. there was a poor girl who was trying to walk in the rain but her umbrella broke and bent backwards in the rain. if it wasn't for that stupid test i would have never gone. at least i made a 90 on it.

wednesday i took another test and then headed to kona grill, where i ran into my ex bf who i dated when i was 17, and some other people. we went to this place in midtown. we had so much fun.. most fun i'd had in a really long time. my back still hurts. i'll show ya pictures in a min.

friday we were supposed to watch nightmare b4 xmas in 3d but someone didn't believe that it was going to sellout. but it was okay because we had some free drinks instead. we went to a party with fausto and germ and i swear i've never seen so many people at a party esp at a little house near montrose. umm.. some other stuff happened that's none of your business :D and something else that someone said when i got home online that's got me wondering.. please be my neighbor ;]

finally got to see nightmare before xmas on saturday. pretty much the same thing with some 3d stuff in it. still cool. but there weren't any parts that you would see in a movie that was made to be in 3d like in the 3d imax or moody gardens.. you know where its completely sticking out of the screen and you wanna grab it or dodge out of its way. 3d movies are one of my favorite things. watched the movie and more drinking.. bla bla blah. who cares about specifics. here's pictures of wednesday night.



notice the guy pointing lol

this MOFO is damn strong.. he danced like this for a little bit. then he bent down holding me like this til my head and back were an inch from the floor. i swear i thought he was going to drop me. and he kept flinging me around..


oo

hey.. does anyone notice his zipper is down?! o_0



and there are 2 guys who did not get in any of the pictures.. i'm going to get you next time. and i probably won't write exactly what i did in a while.. i just thought this week was like a crescendo. double forte!

1 Response to "my crazy week"

  1. Mark Says:

    He had you in that position?! Damn lucky guy!!

Post a Comment